Review of 2021 goals and setting some for 2022
Post created on: 1/3/2022
My goals for 2021 were the following:
- Work my way through the FCC curriculum particularly the JS section.
- Work on Mastering Nuxt course - videos are being regularly released and need to keep up with these.
- Write more CSS in most of my projects I tend to reach for Bootstrap or Tailwind and learn some more sass (I know some basics).
- Get back into regular blogging I stopped towards the end of the year and need to start posting regularly again even if I don't finish them write a starting post which I can then review and add to as I feel necessary.
Having reviewed these goals:
- I have done some of the FCC curriculum including finishing RWD section, working on some of the JS section and starting the front end libraries section - goal partially completed
- This I haven't achieved I got about halfway through as when I signed up the course wasn't complete so ended up doing other things while waiting for release. Now the course is complete I am going to back to the start and make my way through it in the next few months
This I have achieved working my way through some challenges on frontend mentor and some other small projects I have written plain ol' CSS including some SCSS avoiding the likes of bootstrap and tailwind- goal complete!
- I was in a routine with this for a while had a few ideas wrote some posts but then I stopped so a goal for this year will be to write at least a blog post every month about something I have learnt or refreshed on - ongoing
Goals to complete this year:
- Finish udemy course of vanilla JS projects - I started this today I've setup a github repo and have completed first project
- Complete Mastering Nuxt course and write a blog post reviewing it and what I have learnt
- Review some jQuery perhaps rewrite a couple of small vanilla JS projects
- Attempt to complete the 100 days of code challenge again....